Ratings for Dr. Jessica B. Jameson

I havw been to over 20 doctors throughout the last 7 years of having CRPS, but Dr. Jameson has been the best by far! She cares, listens, & offers a plan of action. She is incredibly knowledgeable as well. In addition her staff is excellent

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Jameson is thorough, kind, and believe it or not, she actually LISTENS when you talk, even if you get to rambling. She has an empathy and a gentleness about her that has been sorely lacking in past doctors I've worked with (yes, you work WITH your doctor and if they suck, FIRE THEM). I really like her and I hope she's able to help me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I am VERY picky with my doctors. Have been thru many in my 14 years with MS. I was very impressed with Dr.Jameson. Liked her very much. Felt very comfortable with her and her explanations. Would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Such an amazing physician! So caring and real. Very understanding and wants the best for her patients. Extremely knowledgeable but was able to explain it so I could understand easily.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Jessica B. Jameson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fellowship trained in Pain Management. Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management.

Updates

• Address has been updated from "1 BROOKLINE PL" to "1686 W. Riverstone Dr.". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I havw been to over 20 doctors throughout the last 7 years of having CRPS, but Dr. Jameson has been the best by far! She cares, listens, & offers a plan of act..."

May 7, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JESSICA" to "JESSICA B."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "BROOKLINE" to "COEUR D ALENE", State changed from "MA" to "ID"

July 28, 2013