Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Finegan

I would recommend the personal Wellness Center now in the Deerpoint complex a much more holistic and modern day approach.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Finegan helped me tremendously will my situation. I went to him for 2 years for cognitive behavior and I have recommended him to others he has helped as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I found him very arrogant and self-centered. I was there to talk about me, not his successes. His time is valuable, yours is not. He will keep you waiting. Money or great insurance is a necessity! Staff had errors in scheduling and were not very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Finegan will respond to anything as long as you have money. Actually he is more a businessman than anything else. He may have had somewhat of a stellar reputation in the past but not anymore. There are those who can't be fooled. Unfortunately there is such a turn around in therapists and addictions staff that's been going on for many years it's not beneficial to someone looking for consistency and working with the same person over a period of time where trust is paramount. But you can see Dr. Finegan if you have the money and a lot of time as he will drag out the therapy process as long as possible not necessarily time focused on the client but time spent talking about himself all to make as much money as possible. I would not recommend this practice to anyone but they don't accept many insurances only the ones who pay well and don't serve those of a lesser status or of color.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Finegan responded to an urgent request to assist my son who had suffered a psychotic break. He responded immediately, facilitated his admission, and provided support until he was admitted to a long-care health care facility. Dr. Finegan has been a fantastic resource in understanding my son's mental illness and I would recommend him to any of my family and friends! Sincerely, Tony Palm, Jr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014