Ratings for Dr. Vijoydeep Tanjore Venkoba Rao

i have COPD and was so very sick with what my Dr said was just bronchitis and was being treated for it but it wasn't working. He said there was no sign of pneumonia either or pleurisy. Finally, after I got so bad I could hardly breathe and the pain was at an intolerable level, went to the ER at Hamblen Hospital. Dr Rao is one of the accepted Dr's there and after a few tests, it was discovered that i had many blood clots in my left leg and had a saddle clot embolism which is a huge clot between my lungs, and both lungs were half filled with blood clots. Dr Rao was very compassionate and very patient with me and spent as much time with me as it took to answer my questions about my condition and the treatments I would need. I firmly believe God put me in the path of Dr Rao and I cannot tell you the peace and faith I had that it would all be ok. God used Dr Rao and his knowledge to heal me and to this day I still choose to see Dr Rao. It might be helpful for you to know that at first, the prognosis was very high that I would die from either the condition or the treatment. They said when someone was as bad as I was, the person usually died and the clots found in an autopsy. If anyone reading this needs a very good lung Dr, you couldn't possibly go wrong with Dr Rao.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015