You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Ratings

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Schottenstein, he was extremely knowledgable and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire appointment. I will definitely be going back to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Awesome doctor. Super friendly and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff has the finest employees I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Schottenstein really helped me through my back pain! He's highly compassionate and knowledgeable in this field of medicine. His staff is just as friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Schottenstein happy new yrs! thanks for the years of great care and i wish u the best for your successful practice. Thanks for helping me out so much with my pain! Evryone, this doctor is top notch and caring. His office staff and assistants are extremely nice and organized. The best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Thanks Douglas, congratulations on your expansion. I felt like home., nicely done ! My procedure was flawless for the 4th year consecutively. The best of Holidays to you.
Dennis Storch, Viet Nam Veteran, 25th infantry division, military police.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Schottenstein for over 5 years and have never been treated by such an amazing doctor. If you are in pain---dr. S is definitely the man to see! He really sat down and listened to my problems and concerns and helped me discover the root of my pain. He is always offering what he thinks is best for me and is never pushy and is all about healing and providing everyone with the absolute best care. Great doctor and staff!!!! Blessings to this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr, Schottenstein is very charming and equally unethical. His treatments are designed to make you keep coming back for pain relief. He sees you for the first or second visit and than you never see him again. Instead you see another Dr. who is not very good, although, equally charming. If you want real relief I would advise you to go elsewhere. In addition, the wait times to speak to anyone on the phone is absurd.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648165].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

this was my first visit to the office and it was a great experience as dr schottenstein examined me thorougly and well through all my options with me with great patience. he is a great doctor! i have confidence that he will be one of my favorites :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Schottenstein for a few years now, and my experiences have only been good. He's a nice guy, he clearly knows his stuff, and his staff is super friendly/helpful. Each time I've seen him, he's taken the time not just to answer my questions, but also to make sure I really understood the problems I was having and what my options were. Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely would recommend him. Super sweet guy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2522554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I have been seeing dr. Schottenstein for several years for sciatica. I can finally sit down for longer periods without feeling shooting pain every minute. Thanks to Dr. Schot im able to work virtually without pain. I am extremely grateful to him and his staff who work ever so diligently to provide me with personalized care. This is the first time in a long time that a doctor takes care of me like an actual human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522511].votes_count ]]