Ratings for Dr. Sunil Nayak

We have two children with diabetes, and we have been with Dr. Nayak for just under 10 years. He went out of his way to assuage our fears, help us become confident in caring for our kids, and become involved in the diabetes community. I was amazed when he gave us his personal number for the first few weeks to help us figure out numbers, even when our second child was diagnosed. I especially love that he takes an interest in my kids as people, their success in school, activities, and he holds them responsible for their care and decisions, while not judging them, but offering help to do better the next time. Jeanne, the diabetes educator is just wonderful and will move as slow or quickly through material as you're prepared to handle, so I don't feel like she's talking down to me. I think the office staff has seen some changes recently, but everyone has always been very kind and helpful to me. People have always gone out of their way to figure out insurance and Rx issues as quickly as possible, and I can ALWAYS get an appointment at a convenient time, which is hard when it requires two appointments. They recently added a female doc, which is important for my daughter. Overall, I am very impressed with the care we've received, and I never feel like we're missing anything by not being at Barbara Davis. In fact, I feel like we're better educated than other families we've met. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Nayak.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Sunil Nayak's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare