Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Baldree

Wonderful physician....really is compassionate....very competent staff....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

The best.....very compassionate......Dr. Baldree really took the time to explain my abnormal sinus CT films yet taking a conservative approach to my situation by suggesting sinus rinses......

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Baldree did an amazing job on my sinus surgery since I was really nervous about the procedure. He was very compassionate and now I can breath through my nose and free of constant sinus infections. Should have done this earlier. The staff was very helpful in scheduling around my vacation and he runs on time with his hours. Especially nice is the fact that when you call this office, you get a human voice on the other end. He was contracted with my insurance so my portion of the bill was right on the mark...10%. No surprise that he has been a "Top Doc" for several years in a row.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Baldree is a real gem. He treats our entire family plus my parents and always manages to go the extra mile for us. His staff is the best and they work around your work schedule and are so very aware of highway travel times since I come in from Chandler. Just saw that he made TOP DOC for 2013. No surprise there. Very compassionate!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Baldree was my doctor and now he is my sons. If you want the best he is !

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Classy, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly ... can't say enough good things about this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

This doc over charges: look out! You would be better served by another doctor,

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

crisp, clean white dr coat, professional attitude, in and out in a flash. liked him very much

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Mark E. Baldree's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Pacificare