Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Tietbohl

If you are a Christian, beware. Dr. Tietbohl spent much of the time picking apart my faith. Based on the questions he asked me I know he doesn't believe you can have a relationship with God. It's impossible for him to understand the love God has for us and how it's transforming. He does not believe in salvation or being saved. He was fixated on this subject to the point he wrote up a report saying I would never have a relationship with my future children. My child and I would never bond and I would never show them love. He told a judge to have my daughter removed from my house and I was to have no visitation with her. I'm writing this review to say, Dr. Tietbohl, I forgive you. What you meant for evil God has used abundantly for good. The God I serve is faithful. Your plans of taking my child away did not take affect. I have my amazing daughter and I have 3 more amazing kids. I've also served many years as a youth leader helping teens through their struggles. You will never know the pain your report brought me. You spoke death into my life and the very same God you refuse to believe has healed the pain you've caused.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015