Ratings for Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak

this doctor's office is the best. we will highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

DR PATHAK IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY CARING, HER STAFF IS WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Nasty, rude, uncaring and likes to yell at you and hang up the phone. Worst experience with a Dr ever, should not be a pediatrician. Trust someone else with your kids well being!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak

Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak's response
This review is from Rindos family, who were discharged from OAM Pediatircs long time ago. This family has no legal right to write review on the doctor or the practice, because they have no contact with me. This family has tried to trespass in my office recently and we had to file police report against them. RateMD must remove this review asap. I will be contacting the customer service in this matter.

Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak

Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak's response
This review is from Rindos family, who were discharged from OAM Pediatrics long time ago. This family has no legal right to write review on the doctor or the practice, because they have no contact with me. This family has tried to trespass in my office recently and we had to file police report against them. RateMD should not be allowing this. Other websites responded to my complaint immediately, and deleted this family's review.

Submitted June 7, 2016

We are always very happy with this practice and the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Brought my granddaughter to see Dr.Pathak when she was sick. When I called the office I was given an appointment immediately. Once I arrived at the office I was seen promptly. She listened to me and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. My granddaughter loves her. She is a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I am really happy that my sister referee us to dr, pathak.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

we are very happy with our pediatrician. Our children look forward to seeing their doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My family and I will be moving away in the summer when my boys get out of school.I have to say I will never find another Doctor like Dr. Pathak she is wionderful I can call the office and have an appointment an hour later.She takes her time and talks to my boys and she even talks to me I tell her everything I coimpletely trust her,when I take the boys to see her its like visiting a friend even my boys 13 and 9 love going to see her.Usually people stress out about moving for other things mine is finding a dr like dr.Pathak my children and I think shes the best and will never find another doctor like her

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

The office is very professional and courteous, and always a great experience!

Dr. Vineeta J. Pathak's Credentials