Ratings for Dr. Lucy C. Papillon

I think Dr. Papillion could benefit from knowing her own limits. I have to agree with the other review. She advertises herself as a "marital therapist, " but after seeing her, I have to wonder how much training she has in this area. She is kind, helpful, and genuine, but we didn't find her approach to our marriage very healing. We ended up seeing an Imago therapist however, who helped us work things out.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Papillon has many sterling qualities as a individual therapist. However, I would not see her a a couples counselor, she does not have the expertise needed in this area.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Lucy Papillion (aka Lucy Goodrich Caswell Papillon) is a fraud and huckster. She spent most of our session trying to get me to understand her past and method and to fit my problems into the theories she promulgates in her book. I bought a copy and after reading it, and up on her and her role in a scandal in Dallas, I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Google her name and you'll see why. Beyond that, Lucy Papillon her theories are pretty out there. Drpapillon is all about her own wacko experiences and helping herself by selling her story and not about helping you. Not much of a doctor, not much of a therapist and mostly a quack. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012