Ratings for Dr. Juan Gadea

I saw Dr. Gadea from birth until I was 22 years . It's been twelve years since I saw the inside of Dr. Gadea's office, but, I bet it still feels the same, comfortable and safe (is the decor still totally 70's?.....because I Love that decor).....I love Dr Juan P Gadea and I am so glad he was my doctor from birth until 22. Dr. Gadea you saw me through so many things and I love you dearly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Gadea does not see me but his assistant does (because she sees the older teenage girls) and I don't think she's very good. Every time I go see her she jumps the gun and prescribes me tons of antibiotics. This doesn't seem very wise to me since drugs are not the answer to every problem and might not necessarily be good for you. The very last time I went to see her, she misdiagnosed my disease. I had dermagraphism (nonstop itching, tingling palms, and hives). I told Angela that I was itchy and she immediately jumped the gun and told me I had eczema and prescribed a cream that of course did not work. This has happened before, she would not listen to my symptoms before she diagnoses me. Find a doctor that is patient and will listen to you! The staff there is nice but that means nothing if the doctor's no good.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

I've taken my son to this Doctor since he was born; however there was a time where I ran into financial difficulty and couldn't afford to take him there. I went to another place one time and had his records transferred so they would know my son’s history. Again, I only went to another doctor ONE time. I attempted to contact the office and set a appointment for my son and they wouldn't accept him back. I was advised this was due to me taking him to another facility. After advising my they wouldn't accept him back, they actually hung up on me. I couldn't believe it. I had one of my friends call back. When she did, she asked if they were accepting new patients, they advised, YES, but when she told them that it was concerning my son, they said NO WAY. They actually said this is within their policy. VERY POOR SERVICE IF YOU ASK ME.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

He's the best! you can get a same day appoint all the staff are wonderful and pleasant. You never have to wait and he really knows what hes doing i was his patient since birth, 29 years and not one bad thing to say about him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

My son was seen supposed to be seen for ring worm and when I got their he said that it was a skin rash and gave him ointment. Ofcourse it didn't work and the circle on his stomach almost exceeded to the size of his stomach. When I called Dr Gadea's office he got on the phone and said it was eczema and refused to see him. I had to take him to another doctor in order to get medicine for the ring worm and within a week it was completely gone. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I love Dr. Gadea and his staff! I have 3 kids and often end up making an appointment for one but bring all of them. He always sees them all. I have even gone without an appointment and have been seen. This is definately not typical. Most offices tell you no. The staff is good and are bilingual. I always get an appt. the same day also. The billing office is helpful also. I would never question his 40 plus years experience or who he hires to work for him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Office staff is terrible. Problems with scheduling on wrong dates, claimed to leave messages when I have no answering machine. I was under the misunderstanding further tests were being performed on urine cultures for my child with chronic renal failure who got frequent uti's only to find out they had not been. When I called to discuss staff was extremely rude and uncooperative and actually told me to find another doctor. This doctor was my pediatrician growing up and was my childrens doctor for 11 years. This was the first year I ever had a problem and now, regardless of my history with him I have left soley because of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Juan Gadea's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Asuncion, Fac De Cien Med, Asuncion, Paraguay (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE