Ratings for Dr. John R. Thibodeau

He advertised he could test for how much a hearing/mental combo disability affected some aspects of my work performance. He gave me an intelligence test and an ink blot test??? Not what I asked for, not what they confirmed he could do. Caused more problems at work than one could imagine. Totally missed the mark! I was so sorry I ever made the appointment. They misrepresented what they could do up front. He obviously did not know anything about this disability and should have told me that in the first place.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Testing was Thorough, courteous, deeply analytical, an accurate guide to further treatment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

O.M.G. If you need a diagnosis, this man is who you should be going to. I have never had such an accurate diagnosis by any doctor, but this man hit the nail on the head when it came to my diagnosis. I'm still in shock. But you should check him out yourself and see how accurate he is. It's absolutely mind boggling. He's just THAT good.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013