Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf

I have been a patient of Dr. rothkopf's for over five years. Anyone with a negative comment about this doctor must not be smart enough to understand what he is saying. Dr. Rothkopf isn't brilliant and does everything he can do to alleviate the problems of his patients (at least for me so I'm sure for all). He DOES TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Something I've very rarely found in any of my past MDs. I was overweight and any complaint I had was blamed on this to the point of causing me serious illness and hospitalization. Anyone who complains about Dr. rothkopf doesn't understand someone who's mind is always thinking, thinking to make things better for them. He is the smartest, kindest Doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This doctor was very rude and demeaning. The rudeness of the doctor was only topped by that of the staff, who must be the nastiest doctor's staff in the US. Be prepared to wait and wait for this treatment, only to be insulted and mistreated. Do not go here.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Warm caring manner who never makes you feel rushed. Explains the treatment plan and responses to questions at a level you can understand. All allied staff were very friendly and appeared to be competent and willing to help you make healthy choices in your life. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Rothkopf is the best! I have never met a doctor so knowledgeable and patient, too. He has answers to all my questions, even when other doctors are stumped. I highly recommend him. I have referred several friends to him and all have the same reaction.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

The best! Helpful, kind, supportive and extremely knowledgeable, I have been seeing him in WO and now in Morristown for more than 8 years. I am much more healthy as a result.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

DO NOT SEE THIS DR. HE ALMOST KILLED MY MOTHER! He prescribed her a medicine for diabetics and she is not and was not diabetic or prediabetic. She ended up hopspitalized with pancreatitis due to his poor decisions and threatended her life.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This doctor seems to use a one size fits all style. If you do not see results on it he tells you that is all he can do for you and sends you on your way. I wasted 4 months with him and now I feel worse then I did when I first walked into his office. He told me that I should go and seek out someone else who will help me. There was no guidance as to where to go. I felt completely abandoned.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Rothkopf is amazing.......with his diagnostic ability and gentle bedside manner, he has helped me avoid diabetes. All the testing he has performed has given me detailed insight into my metabolism and his direction has steered me on the path to true health. I have recommended him to many friends who have benefited greatly, as well. His office staff is wonderful and have always been diligent in corresponding with me. I came to him via my breast surgeon (who is one of the BEST in NJ) and if SHE recommends him, she is totally positive that he can make a difference. He has and I am so grateful for his guidance. I would not hesitate to make an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Loses test results. Orders tests but is unaware of results. Preventive care/diagnostics largely at patient's request only. 1st 3-5 minutes of typical 15 min. (max) office visit spent calling up patient file on tablet PC. Nevertheless, kind person, and highly intelligent/well informed doc'.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal