Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Storick

Dr. Storick had no knowledge of my disease states as they are very rare. I'm young (31) and on the outside on I as if I'm not sick. However I have Chiari Malformation, had a 9 hour brain surgery for that. Tethered cord, another 4 hour surgery for that. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome which is a debilitating connective tissue disorder that hurts under the skin therefore it is invisible. It was apparent he had no idea what I was talking about. Therefore he would do what any Dr. god would do - completely dismiss me as if I'm seeking drugs. I walked out of his office crying, completely devastated by how he treated me, what he said to me and wouldn't simply wouldn't listen. I would never, never reccomend this guy to anyone unless you simply like wasting your money.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Storick did my spinal injections. Dr. Lozanne is my actual dr. but the injections were done by Dr.Storick. if i could trade i would. I absolutly love Dr. Storick! He is nice and friendly. When i was concerned i was pregnant instead of being mad at me for messing up the injections he congradulated me and wouldnt do injection for safety of the baby. Then when we discorved i had miscarried he was vary appologetic. He has the best bed side manner. While performing the injection i was in a tremendouse amount of pain. He continuously asked me if i was ok and reminded me to breath. He is an excellent anesthesiologist and i would recomend him to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

very nice and office staff were very nice and helpful, he is concerned for my pain, but he will side with other doctors on your pain and surgery results instesd of making sure it was done right by other doctors,i still have a lot of pain in my back and the nights get long somtime,he didn't do my surgery due to workers comp, but i feel that workers comp had a influence on his review of my injuries. in the medical reports i got, showed i still have problems in t-11-t8-t7 areas, i feel like if these areas had been fixed i might not be in the pain i am in. he is not the blame for this, workers comp wouldn;t agree to more surgery, i would hope one day they will go through what i have been through and still going through. dr. storick has done the best he can with my pain, and i thank him for that

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr Storick and his staff are very nice. There was little to no wait time. When Dr. Storick was examining me he seem to know exactly what was wrong me right away.That was a huge plus in his favor! He also didn't make it all about my weight! Loved him for that. All in all very friendly and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Very pleasant and knowledgeable about my back problem. Did not try to push narcotics on me like the other local docs. Good bedside manner and I didn't feel like he was rushed. Waiting time not too back compared to other offices. Would recommend to others; not full of fluff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Steven B. Storick's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal