Ratings for Dr. Lisa Campanella

My girlfriend went to the Monmouth Medical ER for high blood pressure, a fever, and abnormal vaginal bleeding. Dr. Campanella asked questions about her symptoms and history. She then brought her into a room for a pelvic examination. Dr. Campanella used sense of humor to make my girlfriend feel more comfortable, but not to the degree to make it awkward. My girlfriend had another test and blood work. Everything went smooth and quickly once Campanella was caring for her. The symptoms were mysterious and the tests indicated an infection in her bladder and uterus. The doctor prescribed affordable antibiotics knowing that my girl didn't have insurance. She also gave us her card in case there were any new concerns. We were both very impressed by her hustle, friendliness, sense of humor, and approachability. You can just tell that she loves her job and patients. Lisa.. I hope you one day read this. We made it in time to watch Jersey Shore!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Lisa Campanella's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Long Branch, NJ