Ratings for Dr. Anita Nanda

I was a patient of Dr Nanda in 2003-2004. I was in a parachute accident in the military. I had a history of chronic back pain. I did not take pain medication just muscle relaxers when required. Dr Nanda completely ignored my medical history and determined I was a drug seeker with no history of drug use or ever testing positive for opiates or narcotics. When I complained she sent me to mental health where I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 15 minutes. Dr Nanda scared me away from any doctor for years. My body finally gave out last year. Since then I've been diagnosed degenerative disc decease in my cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine. spinal cord damage. nerve damage, and a nut cracker esophagus. I've had spinal surgery and was told that I was on the wrong medication for 12 years that may have destroyed my nervous system. No I take medication used to treat MS. I lost 12 years of my life and the rest of my future because of this Doctor. Stay away from her at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

To those that are concerned: I had labs done and it stated that I tested positive for Cannabis. However, I had only been around smokers. I.E. My Neighbor up stairs has a medical card. I haven't been around any one in over thirty days and she stated it was in my system. I requested for another lab to be taken and she would not take another test.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I wish they had a black star or a negative side to the rating scale. Dr Anita Nanda is the worst doctor on the planet. She IS NOT a good listener. She is the worst communicator. She is the poster person for patient abuse and neglect. She witholds physical care and medical attention just because she can. She is on a lifelong power trip and her patient's pay the price. Her neglect has put me in a wheelchair, caused unreasonable suffering and misery, caused anxiety attacks and seizures. Avoid her at all costs if you want to live

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Very easy to talk with and a great listener. One of the best that I've had to deal with at the VA.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Anita Nanda's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

Hip Of Ny