Ratings for Dr. Behzad Talebian

been going here my entire life and never had a problem

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have 2 children and have been going there for 17 years. I was surprised to read the reviews regarding the treatment by the staff. Most of the staff have been there longer than I can remember and they've been stellar. The wait times on the sick side from what I recall was horrendous at times, and the staff squeezed panicking parents in, for which I have no complaints. They are wonderful, they work long hours and they probably reciprocate. There was a time when the number of patients at the practice quadrupled, I thanked the lord that my kids were 10 and 12 at that time. Long live those days when we we at the office every other week and constantly calling the after service hotline. God bless this practice and the staff. I love them all!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

The staff sucks they're nice on the phone but once you're there waiting they dont care my son was very sick and they made him wait almost two hours even though I told them that when I spoke to one of the doctors he told me to bring my son right away, its not the first time they're actually getting worse......I love the doctors though they're very caring.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have been going here for 9 years with my 3 children. I have never, ever had a problem with the desk staff. In fact, I find them exceptionally nice and caring. I was surprised to read these comments. I never had a problem with billing either.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

The front desk staff is rude and for that reason im considering finding another doctor! Unfortunately! Dr. Talabien is a good doctor! Very kind! Staff sucks!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I will no longer visit this office again. I love Dr. Bournias but I have had enough of the old hags at the front desk. They all are incompeten, rude, ignorant and insensitive to patients. In the pas few months I have been taking my daughter to this Offuce I have noticed this witches treat patient in a dude manner, bickering about work infront us, accusing patients of having balances, not able to operate their computer systems because they are useless and ignorant. I think that the doctors are great but they need to replace their entire front desk staff. I hope that the owners of this business understand how these people are hurting their business. They are truelly disgusting.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Drs. Talebian and Baricar are very caring and knowledgeable with excellent patient to doctor relationship with my kids and me. New Dr. Bornais and another lady doctor (sorry to forget her name)are excellent doctors too. We've been going there for 17 yrs. My major complaints are their uncaring, rude front desk staff & being put on hold too often and too long on the phone. The staff have been there too long that being kind and courteous to clients seem to have been forgotten. I have witnessed this in the waiting room. Eight times out of the 17yrs I've been there that they had done that to me too. Drs. Talebian & Baricar are my reason why I continue to go there. Biggest complaint is their billing dept being screwed up. Mostly, at the time of my scheduled visit, I'm told I have a balance from visits that happend 3 years ago, 1 yr ago or 3 mths ago - it varies. Surprise! Yet, I haven't received any notices in the mail or phone not to mention I always prove them wrong. Next new doctor!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

We are leaving this practice as of today; their doctors are nice for the most part however we end up seeing a different doctor every time. The main reason we are leaving this practice is because of the staff.. They are rude and have no compassion for you when your child is sick. I have a 7 month old (my first) who has had 2 colds so far and an eye infection. The wait time is too long. The response time to get a call back from a doc is too long and I've heard many other parents make the same complaints. The main complaint is the RUDE staff (one older lady) who especially needs to be fired already. They need to evaluate their staff and makes some changes for sure. Hire some staff with a good attitude and who CARE!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I was very happy with the doctors and I loved the nurses. I left this practice, because of the desk staff. They were not very nice, especially the office manager. I also agree with the other comment... wait time is too long.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

My daughter is 15 months old and we are leaving this practice. While Dr Talebian is a very knowledgable and nice man, the wait for him is ridiculous, and there are 2 doctors that we refuse to see, because their opinions differ entirely too much. Our last visit, we had an appt at 8am, we waited til 9:10 to be seen. The appt before that, we had a 7:30am appt, did not get seen until 9:30am. The one before that, 10am appt, seen at 11:20. Give me a break. These are morning appts, most times first thing - we should not have to wait that long. There is one particular receptionist who has a bad attitude no matter what day or time you are there. She seems like she's been there forever, but I don't see how they put up with her. The nurses are very nice and kind though. We are leaving because the "factory" setting of this office is just too much, and frankly, I don't have all day to sit in a docs office, only to be given different advice each time we go.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Behzad Talebian's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal