Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. SHARP

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sharp for the last few year now. He and his nurse Missy are fantastic. We truly feel like we get special "family" treatment even though I'm sure they treat all their patients that way. Dr. Sharp always seems to take time to explain things very well without using a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo. We feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I'm a health professional. I found Dr. Sharp to be a sloppy doctor who practices assembly-line medicine. He made multiple mistakes in diagnosis and in practice - for example, the incorrect dosage of 3 long term medications. These medications had to be refilled with correct dosages at my insurance company's expense. When comfronted with such mistakes, he took no responsibility and blamed me, his patient. When I terminated my relationship, he had the Polyclinic notify me that I was no longer allowed to be his patient, as if termination was his decision. Dr. Sharp is the worst doctor I have encountered in my 30 year public health career.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Sharp has been my doctor for a couple of years now, and he is always focused, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Gregory N. SHARP's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UPMC