Ratings for Dr. Jack L. Breaux

Dr Breaux is an awesome doctor. I had anxiety about my ears and he took time to make sure all my questions were answered and my fears resolved

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Jack was recommended to me by 3 different people. I am so grateful to him for all of his help with my daughter. He has done a great job following her since the input of her tubes 10 months ago. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Jack giving my daughter her hearing back.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Breaux was a sigh of relief coming from my other doctor. He seemed to tune into exactly what was going on. What I had thought was my sinuses causing headaches, etc was actually muscle tention. He prescribed me a medicine that works well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Breaux is an ENT - an Ear Nose & Throat Dr. - I find it hard to believe he would be diagnosing hypoglycemia OR high blood pressure. I have seen him and he has always been very polite. He listened to me and made recommendations for treatment. I am very happy with his service.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Professional and thorough examination. I got immediate relief and have followed his longterm suggestions successfully. No more caring and friendly a doctor have I ever met. He has now treated my wife and children.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

He invented symptoms that I did not have and ignored the actual problems I did have. When I corrected him, he was suprised but did not change his diagnosis. He scheduled unnecessary and expensive tests. It seemed like he was trying to fit me to an assessment rather than find the real solution. He prescribed high blood pressure medication without measuring my blood pressure and in spite of my very healthy low blood pressure. He suggested that I have diabetes even though I am only moderately overweight and have never, ever been hyperglycemic or displayed any signs of diabetes. He was arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2006

Dr. Jack L. Breaux's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA