Ratings for Dr. Jana M. Baumgarten

Dr. Baumgarten is a good doctor. I was 27 years old and had a stroke around December 2011. She checked up on me regularly during my stay at the hospital and she was basically on top of everything making sure that I'm recovering well. In addition, she is very knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend her and am very please to have her as my attending physician.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr Baumgarten was assigned to me during my stay at cedars. While she has a good bedside manner, her knowledge of my condition and her follow up was poor. My condition was a result of a terrible surgical mistake and she spent her time defending the surgeon, the physicians assistant and others who were culpable. Her alliances were almost high school like. The hospital social worker under her assigned to work with me was insensitive and rude yet Jana thought she was just great. It didn't matter that she went around traumatizing the patients. After I left the hospital her follow up was poor; I needed to have another MRI and she told me I didn't.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Jana M. Baumgarten's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1999)

GHI