Ratings for Dr. Rees C. Chapman

I have found Dr. Chapman to be unusually devoted to his patients. He goes out of his way to connect to you as a complete person. Finding someone whom you connect, respect, and trust is often a very difficult process. Dr. Chapman has been totally punctual and prepared. I have enjoyed his candor and found him to be very non-judgmental. He has helped me through many barriers to enjoying life and becoming more productive. I have recommended him to others without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

went to him for my daughter and she was diagnosed with severe ADHD and depression.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Took my son to see Dr. C. He has a great way of dealing with kids. He using his older dogs to let the children walk them outside with him, feed the fish in the pond outside as a way of getting the kids to destress so they will open up and talk. My child didn't mind coming at all. He has a matter of fact way of laying out what he thinks is the problem to the parent (of course without the child in the room) and helped me see some things I needed to work on at time I never realized. He has been very helpful. We did testing at the recommendation of the teacher and had those done at his office too. He was great at explaining the test too. I am pleased with his services.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Not organized. Not trustworthy. Go elsewhere. My family endured a 3 month money trap Psychological evaluation with results that conflicted all of the testing and no referrals, no help. Every doctor that has read his evaluation of all 5 family members dispute his diagnosis for all 5 family calling it invalid, incomplete, with contradiction. Stay clear of this long painful mess of a half focused provider who has no intention of care

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I took my young son who was having issues with going to school, dealing with his emotions and anxiety to see Dr. Chapman to get cognitive behavior therapy and a diagnosis. It took 4 months of testing (ink blot test and a drawing analysis included, I found these odd) to get a diagnosis of anxiety--which I already knew he had anxiety prior to testing. During this 4 month period, Dr. Chapman NEVER spent any time trying to establish a rapport with my son. He would greet my son in the lobby by towering over him and reaching out his hand for a handshake. And this was the only interaction he had with him. The only help I got in the 4 months for managing my son's issues was a behavior chart. I felt that Dr. Chapman never really listened to what I had to say. It was more of the typical psychologist nod and "mmmhmm" to act like he was listening but it did not feel like he was really hearing what I was saying. I say save your time and money and go elsewhere, so you can get the help you deserve.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011