Ratings for Dr. George J. BERTERO

Message to last reviewer of Dr. George Bertero, Jr. : I am a existing patient of Dr. Bertero Jr. and he did tell me that at this time he is not taking any new patients. I understood this as I was going to recommend a friend go to him. As a internist, he is excellent and very understanding of all my medical needs! If you needed to see someone immediately, you should have called a physician who was willing to accept new patients!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I called with an urgent matter and he was available at 5 different times. He stated I have to pay the full amount for the appointment; I have full coverage and usually only have to pay a co-pay so I just asked if I could call back. We spoke another time so I knew what to ask my insurance. He sounded annoyed and I understand he's busy, so I apologized for inconveniencing him and quickly called United. After speaking to the insurance company they said to just pay the fee and that it would be reimbursed. I called him back 3xs and left a message. Finally I reached him but he wasn't willing to see me. When I explained that no other Dr. is available, that it is urgent matter, I am sorry for the inconvenience, I have no problem paying, and if he could please see me, he simply said he doesn't believe that no other doctors are available and put down the phone. I don't usually leave reviews, but I really felt that people should know.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Bertero is an excellent physician! He is his own staff! He speaks and listens to you as a good friend would and treats the patient not just the condition! He really cares for his patients which is rare in many physicians today!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. George J. BERTERO's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)