Ratings for Dr. Marcia S. Genta

I went to Dr. Genta for four months, after a good start and a new treatment for me I thought everything was going well. The treatment did not work and my condition was getting worse by the day, I could no longer work. Dr. Refused to listen to my condition as they were getting worse. She did not listen to me or my wife and would not do FMLA. She did not treat my condition and made me feel like I was not worth her time. They did not return calls or emails. I will no longer see this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I took my grandmother their and I wonderful experience. She is a great doctor and very caring copared to other doctors. I would recommend her to friends and family

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I had a appt with this dr this week for my mother ..I had a great exp. She was caring, took her time, spoke to her in her native language, I would cont. refering other friends and family members here.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Entire office is short on patient care. The doctor spent all of 10 minutes with me and was very unconcerned. When i returned for my results I was in the exam room a total of 3 minities to get my results...i asked the receptionist why did they just not give those over the phone instead of me taking time off from work and was told that Dr. Genta does not get paid to speak over the phone. Also tried to charge me co-pay for previuos visit..thank god I have my receipt showing that I had already paid...very unorganized...Dr does not return calls....horrible experience and will not return...very unfortunate that individuals are treated in this manner by money hungry uncaring doctors

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I have never met a doctor that showed so little care. Her atten was on a computer screen most of the visit, she repeated back to confirm what I said and was incorrect over and over again...proving she truly was not listening. After I answered her questions about my back pain, I had a couple (about 3 questions) regarding the disease I was just diagnosed with (at this point, she had been in the room with me 15-20 minutes...most of which she was inputting data into the computer), and her response was a condescending grin and "I reeeally do need to go, I have a whole lot of patients out there". What was I? I left not understanding my disease and felt as if I just paid her a $30 co-pay so she could show a perfect example of how-not-to-be-a-good-doctor and waste my time. I don't know how she can call her self a doctor, knowledge does absolutely no good when you don't use it for the good for your patients. She clearly did not become a doctor to help people.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010