Ratings for Dr. David Lapatka

Great office. The staff is caring and kind. Dr. LaPatka is great at what he does and is RN, Heather Grieco is a genius when it comes to facial rejuvenation procedures just as fillers and wrinkle relaxers. I always feel amazing when I walk out of their offices.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr.LaPatka is an outstanding facial plastic surgeon. His results are very natural looking. Not only is he an outstanding surgeon but he is very kind and compassionate as well

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. LaPatka was so kind from the moment I met him. I had a basel cell carcinoma removed from my lip. He took the time to show me what we could do, and what he suggested. My lip looked better the minute I walked out of his office. I would highly reccommend this doctor:)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I have a history with Lapatka. He took out my tonsils, did my dads mid facelift, and also did rhinoplasty alar rim grafts on me (which are really technical). All of which turned out amazing. Not only is he skilled he also talks to you and listens to what you have to say which is really rare to find now a days. He gives his opinion and then asks what you want to do. He is also the only doctor who has ever apologized to me for being tarty. I would recommend him to anyone. He is truly worth the cash. His nursing staff is also really nice. I just had a general good experience with him. BTW the results of my dads mid facelift look very natural and not plastic-y at all. If your debating going to him, have a consult and after you talk to him you'll know what I'm talking about.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. David Lapatka's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA