Ratings for Dr. Eric Paul Robinson

A poor excuse for a doctor. Decided my personal life was more important than my chronic neck pain. Seriously disgusting person. Don't go to see him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is rude, condensing, told me I did not have a RSD, which I have had for 25 years and had the nerve to bash my previous doctors! He should be kicked ou of medicine! Arrogant ###%%***

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Doctor gave unnecessary procedure and kept me on medicine for over 8 weeks that didn't work at all and told me he doesn't change medicines once he prescribes them. Staff was borderline rude and unhelpful. Always had to leave messages which were never returned promptly, every time I had a question or problem.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Robinson for less than 6 months. He led me to believe his waiting room would never be full of patients because he takes the time anyone needs with him, lie #1, he would not let any of his patients suffer with pain, lie #2, he will be available whenever needed, lie # 3. You can't get to the dr at all! His staff will take messages but good luck on getting a return call. He's not around after hours, weekends or holidays, just listen to the message! What type of dr works 8 to 5 without any regard to his patients needs after hours! He is very stuck on himself, acts like a god and treats his patients as lower class citizens! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

i did not see nothing wrong. was good to me. did not want to give strong pain med.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I agree that this doctor is not there to help. He did a block on me and then the neurosurgeon said... he should have known that a block wouldn't fix this. I have had both upper and lower back surgery since I went to him for help. He treats you like you want "drugs" not pain relief. I am a professional myself and would just like to be able to go to work everyday without the pain.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Wow. He is the most arrogant condescending person I have ever come in contact with. He treated me like a junkie. I'm in severe pain at only 23. I assume he thinks I only want his pharmaceuticals. Not the case at all. The entire staff is rude. Fox News blares all day long in the waiting room. I thanked him after a procedure and he didn't acknowledge me at all. He is very belittling. Terrible excuse for a 'doctor'. I spread the word in Auburn as often as possible about how horrendous my experience was. If you are young and having severe back problems or pain in general-- go else where.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Do not waste any of your precious time or money here. Don't Do it. Would recommend seeing an African Medicine Man before recommending this guy. Plenty of other choices. Just do a google search. Read reviews, not only of how bad this guy is but of how good other Dr.s are in the same area. Just keep looking!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I am 64 years old. I lost my son 2 years ago and my fibromyalgia has exacerbated to where I am in bed a good deal. Also, my neck is a wreck and has had one surgery. All I wanted was someone to listen to me and help. 4 of the last 5 patients that commtted suicide under Dr. Kervorkian had fibromyalgia. Dr. Robinson humiliated me in front of his staff in the hall and told me NOT to take an advil, a tylenol, nothing. He did not even listen to me. He said his sister had fibromyalgia and she could deal with it. He knows nothing about fibro. There are differnt degrees of pain. I personally know of one lady that had to have an ambulance pick her up to go to the doctor the pain was so bad. He is arrogant, and made me feel like a nobody. I am an ex science teacher, was nominatrd 2X in Opelika for the Alabama teacher of the year (by my peers) during my first 3 years of teaching. Worst doctor I have ever been to. People with fibro are treated so horribly bad. No one should be treated this way!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Eric Paul Robinson's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)