Ratings for Dr. Michael Stephen

Let me first say that I found Dr. Stephen to be tremendously helpful to me and my family. I can not speak for others experiences. We focused on improving my personal growth and parenting. We never discussed any "conspiracy theories". However, I do know that for those who question God, if they are interested he helps them to understand the possibility of God from a scientific point of view. I trust him and I am grateful for him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Really appreciate all he has done for us. Made a huge difference in our lives. Really take comfort that he is also a Christian, going with my core values. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He talked a lot about conspiracy theories. Felt a little Scientologyish.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I credit Dr Stephen for helping me through some tough times and deep issues. Under his care I correct many of the problems I had. I will say he saved my family and my marriage. He is very direct which many do not like but he is far from a "fraud". Dr Stephen does not believe in allowing you to wallow in self-pity or allow you to pass off blame when your actions are at fault, but he does guide you along a road of recovery. I am a complete different man after being in his care. I am eternally thankful for the time, effort and patience he showed to me. I had been to therapy before but have never had a dr that would easy call you out where you are wrong and then work with you to get the desired results.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Michael Stephen is condescending narcissist faking it as a Christian counselor. No wonder people are leaving the church in droves when they have such frauds as a "Christian" Stephen advertises. Laughable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Felt looked down upon. He even laughed at a hurtful experience that I shared. He lacks empathy and comes across as arrogant. Don't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014