Ratings for Dr. Karin M. Sandved

I have seen Dr. Sandved twice, she is fantastic- willing to listen and explain whatever health-related concerns you have. However, her receptionist is incredibily rude. She was unapologetic for leaving me on hold twice for over 6 minutes then hanging up on me. I should also explain that I was returning a call they made to me the morning of my appointment asking me to reschedule. I was unable to reschedule due to work committments and the receptionist did not take kindly to that and made it known. The receptionist was also supposed to send an order over for me to have a test done and never did. When I received the order in the mail, the order was incomplete (without insurance codes) so I had trouble scheduling. The woman at the lab went above and beyond to complete Dr. Sandved's receptionist's unfinished job. I don't believe I'll return to Dr. Sandved's unless it's an absolute emergency- I deserve to be treated better. Her receptionist has ruined my experience at her office.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Karin M. Sandved's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)