You may also like

Rate Dr. Albert D. Janerich

Dr. Albert D. Janerich's Ratings

These people, not medical professionals treated me for a few years after my surgery with no problems. All of a sudden my meds were decreased with absolutely no reason. I called and called and was told they'd get me in for an earlier apt. Guess what? I was never called back. I was in excruciating pain! When my apt finally came around the dr told me because I was on medicaid the gov't sent him a letter stating they didn't want to pay for meds anymore. Called my insurance company and was told that was not true! They never call you back and lie to your face! The whole staff are rude and very uncaring! I have severe disk degeneration, osteoarthritis in my spine and nerve damage but was told it's just muscle spasms! Word of advice...do not waste your time! He's more intrested in litigation cases than treating those who are not! He gets paid more for those! BEWARE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

This Dr staff are RIDICULOUS! They will mess up a 1 car funeral.. THEN BLAME IT ON THE DEAD PERSON! Every single time they messed something up.. they all blame each other and treat me like it was all MY FAULT!!! Can't get a schedule right, can't take insurance right.. can't get prescriptions right.. can't get insurance forms right! WORSE PART.. you CAN NOT say anything to Dr about them! I tried to complain about ONE mess up and he cut me off mid sentence FOUR TIMES! PLUS he is very discriminating against FAT PEOPLE! No matter what your issue is... it's all your own fault just because your FAT!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Medical malpractice is professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which the treatment provided falls below the accepted standard of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient, with most cases involving medical error.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

First the doctor is never there.The staff is incompetent,arrogant and not caring to your problem.I highly suggest you seek another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2476275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I've never met Dr. Janerich before; however, I have met Elaine, PA-C. Not only is she very nice and honest, and straight to the point, she is extremely knowledgeable; she knows her stuff! With every visit I've had, she has treated me like a human being, rather than a medical assistance card. She never once dismissed my pain, and has worked with me to find medications that aren't narcotic-based & addictive. I truly appreciate and I am grateful for her kindness, expertise and generosity. My first day I was so scared---not anymore. Even the rest of the staff, such as, John is such a sweetie and nice, as well as everyone else. I only wish I had come here a while back. I found out by coming here that I have a pinched nerve in the neck and 2 in the lumbar (in addiction to the mri stuff going on). Thanks Elaine and everyone else....you are all the BEST! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I never met Dr. Janerich yet, however, I've met the PA-C a few times, Elaine, and she is extremely nice. She treats me like a human being and answers ALL of my questions. She doesn't rush me at all; spends a good 40 min to an hour talking to me, and she doesn't dismiss my pain. Also, she asks how I am doing overall, not just with pain, but emotionally as well. Also, she is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well. Currently I am on medical assistance, and they don't treat me like garbage. The staff is also extremely nice, and they have a lot of patience with others. They always answer my calls whenever I call them with a question. Wonderful people. Again, I haven't met Dr. Janerich yet; however, everyone else is just the best. Highly recommended! -Michael

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

rushed me through like i was on a production line. couldn't ask any questions, they were even rushing me to sign papers before i can read them to see what i was signing. horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][286398].votes_count ]]