Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Eger

I'm confused as to the negative comments. Dr. Eger is a most caring dr. & very knowledgable. My guess is if a person isn't satisfied with him, they will not be satisfied with anyone. I've recommended him to many friends and they are quite satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

This is not what I expected after a few office visits. Do not know him well as Iam new. But I do not think he seems warm and caring.Will answer questions but very short.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Caring, knowledgeable, and always willing to explain procedures. I've recommended Dr. Eger to many friends & family -all hold him in high regard.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

One of the worst doctors I've ever been to. BTW, he misdiagnosed my illness also.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Doctor Eger is very Knowledgeable and cares about him patiens!.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Eger misdiagnosed my condition on two seperate times .... two seperate medical conditions. Both were serious conditions, but one was extremely serious....I had a blood clot go to my lung (PE); exibited all of the symptoms of a PE, yet Dr. Eger dismissed it as "anxiety" most because I was (his quote) "too young". Luckily, I didn't take his word for it, and went to another doctor. My new doctor immediately ordered a STAT angiogram, and found the PE. I was immediately admitted to the hospital. My new doctor saved my life!!! Dr. Charles Eger made a HUGE medical error. Needless to say, I never returned to his office!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Eger for a few years now. I agree totally with the first post. He is helpful and knowledgable. He will answer all your questions and genuinely seems concerned for your well being.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Have been with him since 1988. Excellent bedside manner, very attentive,never rushes me through my appointments and is very thorough. Have referred friends to him and they are happy as well. Staff is very efficient in getting you in for an appointment asap. Have nothing but praises for Dr Eger and the care I have received under him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

This doctor is not helping my mother at all. He continuely gives her medication every office visit, he overmedicated her and she ended up in the hospital for two weeks because of this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Charles H. Eger's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)