Ratings for Dr. Byron E. Wilson

What a loveable person besides being most thorough and capable. He goes above and beyond what is necessary so you feel very special. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Wilson may specialize in oncology, but he also possesses an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge in other areas of medicine. He is well-read and keeps up on the latest medical news. I wish I could have him as my general doctor. He treated me in 2003 for Hodgkin's Disease (Lymphoma) and so far I remain cancer-free.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Great patient advocate. Treats the disease aggressively, doesn't beat around the bush, gets right to the problem. Good pain manager, listens when a patient has pain. He cured my sister, that is all that matters. I would, and have recommended him to those who need a good oncologist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

I am very happy with Dr. Wilson and his staff. he is very positive and very through in his check ups. if you need an oncologist he is a good one.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Byron E. Wilson's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners