Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Goldstein

Very good doctor. Been seeing him for years. Took a little while to get to know him but very much worth the effort.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Goldstein is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for over 20 years, the wait has gotten longer, but he all ways takes time with you answers all of your questions, you can also Email him, and he will get back to you very promptly. His staff is not all ways the best, but I ignore that, his nurse is great. I feel very comfortable and confident with his care. If he ever leaves the practice I would follow him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

pressured a couple of expensive and unnecessary procedures that padded his pockets. after 12 years, still never remembered my name or anything about me

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Cold, prickly. Only saw him once. That was more than enough.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I found him to be understanding, helpfull and interested in what I had to say. I have no problem with him at all

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

He was knowlegable, caring and thorough. He even called to check up on me the next day! I have recommended him to many friends, and all have told me how pleased they were to have him as their physician. My neighbor is a physician himself, and is his paitient! The office has an efficient electronic medical record and I can communicate with him by email. He always responds quickly to my inquiries, and if he can't completely recognize my symptoms, will make an urgent and timely appointment for me. Not only can I communicate with him easily, but via his website, I can request prescriptions, referrals, or even make an appointment. He is a highly regarded physician in the community and recently earned the Top-Doc award by his peers!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

For a follow-up visit Dr. Goldstein did not prescribe the additional medicine I needed to get over my respiratory infection and instead rudely lectured me with one foot out the door. I went to another doctor who gave me the antibiotics I needed to fully recover and requested additional testing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I saw this Doctor for dizzy spells. He informed me that it was all in my head. I later found out (on my own)that it was actually a reaction to a medication I was on. He was rude, inconsiderate, and condescending. He was an hour late seeing me, then only spent about 3 minutes in the room with me, and one of those minutes he used when he answered his cell phone and held a non urgent conversation in front of me. He didn't bother getting my blood pressure, let alone actually examine me. He is only intersted in seeing as many patients as he can see in order to maximize his profits. I know two other people who had horrible experiences with him, as well. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Goldstein, while knowledgeable, always was rushed. He would order a test, yet not explain why he was doing so. Or he would prescribe a medication, yet not go over its effects. Even my bloodwork was not shared with me, although I repeatedly asked to know. I was told I could make another appointment to discuss it. Although I'm a very educated person and reasonable about not taking too much of his time, I felt he was not including me in my health care. When he made the decision to inform me of a devastating test result over the telephone I thought it was time to share my feelings. I wish him well as he's very knowledgeable, but perhaps he'll use these comments to balance his personality by teaming with another professional who can communicate better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

I was having a bad day and I told Dr. Goldstein off when he tried to push me around. He behaved a little better, but who wants to fight with your doctor?

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Howard D. Goldstein's Credentials

• French

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

HealthPartners