Ratings for Dr. David Dansky

Dr. Dansky is awesome. He gave me his cell # before I left the ER; when I called him with questions, he promptly returned my calls and even called to check on me as if he were my personal physician. I can't thank him enough for setting my mind at ease about my condition. I'm giving special thanks during this Thanksgiving week!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

There are not enough words to describe him. He is amazing. My 18 month old was really struggling with the flu. Thank god he gave me his cell number before we left the ER. I have called him multiple times and he has been way more helpful than my pediatrician. He cares and he listens. He has saved my 18 month old from a bunch of misery, and this mommy from a lot of worry. No review can give him the credit he deserves. His level of compassion has brought tears to my eyes. I have never met anybody like him. Truly an angel.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. David Dansky's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company
Geha
Medico

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dansky is awesome. He gave me his cell # before I left the ER; when I called him with questions, he promptly returned my calls and even called to check on m..."

November 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2605542'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014