Ratings for Dr. Armyn Anne Carbonell

Won't answer questions after your time is up approx 15 min sad patients are on timers

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Carbonell's approach and treatment. Informative and supportive. Offers options for treatment at my level of knowledge. Referrals to specialist as needed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

If your condition falls outside the box, look for another Dr. This one doesn't know what to do with that.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Carbonell is a good doctor. Our company recently switched us to Aetna HMO (Kaiser previously). Although I miss Kaiser very much, I found Dr. Carbonell to be very precise and informative with my diagnosis. I think I will stick with her to be my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

very pleased w/ Dr. Carbonell. strong emphasis on preventive medicine, will answer your questions willingly and professionally. High confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Her staff is OK, but this doctor is not helpful or caring. Did not seem to be concerned about my ailment. She didn't bother to schedule me for my next annual, but that's OK because I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Too rough on procedures, seeking another doctor. Uncaring as stated before

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I found Dr. Carbonell to be very uncaring, and doesn't take much interest in the well being of the patient. I wanted to ask a question but was informed I had to make another appointment as my fifteen minutes were up. Cold and uncaring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010