Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Koricke

Do not go to this woman! She is absolutely awful. She fed my child into the hands of our abuser because she wanted a paycheck. She had clear evidence of my child being abused as well as information that my child's father was a narcissistic sociopath, yet sided with him so that she would get a paycheck. My poor child will never recover because of the torture this woman has put my family through. She needs to lose her license and be sanctioned by any mental health board before she continues to get the blood of other children and their parents on her hands for throwing children to their abusers.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I agree with everyone who has 🐝 through what I have just literally weeks ago I went in this dump for an assessment and still getting the run around for my paperwork had a follow-up appointment with her and it was at 12 and at 12:45 I decided too up and leave. The staff all lies and give u the run around . She don't like to do work and exspecially paperwork I am going to contact the mental health board fist thing Monday morning and filled a complaint against her and her center worst abuse of government funds I have ever seen if u are seeking help for any kind of issues in life don't come here because they only care about that insurance money and Ms korickie needs to made to surrender her license as a pysicalogist because she's everything but that she needs help her self . I only wish I had did a check on her before coming here I wouldn't be complainting now and thanks to her in ability and like there of my surgery might be rescheduled this is a dam shame that people like this still exist this late in life

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I arrived for my 3 oclock appt. at 247 then waited with a room full of patients until 10 to 4 when she finally arrived she then made 3 trips out to her car bringing in groceries she had the nerve to bill workers comp for 4 hours I spent 8 minutes with her and 12 minutes with her assistant good luck with her she is not fit to practice

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Koricke is one of the most caring and thorough individuals I have ever met. You can honestly tell she takes delight and pride in her job. Every time we have met she made me feel as though I was her main priority. She is amazing with my kids and they both seem to really enjoy going to see her. I have seen great progression in our family dynamic and I appreciate how flexible her hours are.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Is more interested in a paycheck then the good of the patient. Is very closed minded and should not be practicing! She may need to see a psychologist to figure out why she is so angry towards any non-abusive and addictive individual. With that being said it shows why her favoritism is towards the abuser for that is $$$ for her. It is all a game with the court system!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Always late, always disorganized, has no filter especially in front of children!! And sides with the insured person for a payday! Should be reviewed by Board of her Peers!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is an excellent communicator with myself as well as well as with my children. Found her to be helpful and considerate of my time.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

First question I asked upon my chids first visit-are you going to do what is in the best interest of my child or are you going to pussh the courts agenda of reunification even if it hurts her? she refused to answer at first, then became visibly angry and frustrated and threw her hands up and said I'm doing what the court wants. I had to ask her 3 times before she amswered. I said don't you take some kind of oath to help your patients not hurt them? She put me out-woulnt let me participate-my poor childhad to sit thru sessions with her abusive father alone. I think this was the point where my child broke-forever submissive to an abuser. He brutalized her after that.my child thinks unhealthy relationships are the norm. Deborah should be sanctioned by the appropriate board-and NEVER be allowed to treat anyone-especially children. I shuda reported her a long time ago.truly a quack who doesn't know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

After looking around for a good counselor I found Dr. Koricke and her staff. We just clicked. She has the gift of healing and was wonderful to me. After my experience with her I brought my son to see David in her office. They could not be more helpful, kind and understanding and we are on our way to healing. To me she is my angel. It sounds crazy but she is the only person capable of getting right to the point and helping me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Deborah A. Koricke's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp