Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Mantell

I had Thermage last june with great results, Dr Mantell was so caring and compassionate, he also did fillers and botox with great results, the best I ever had, and I have been doing work on my face for the last 6 years. Highly reccommended.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

This Dr. was excellent. I had the Lipodissolve of the love handles. Dr. Mantell is so compassionate and thorough and did the complete medical evaluation prior to starting treatments. Ther minimal soreness the day after the treatment as well as some minor swelling, but after 3 treatments, both my husband and myself were seeing significant results and by the end of the 6 treatments, we were both delighted with the results. We decided to proceed to my bothersome lower belly pooch. Would highly recommend Dr. Mantell to anybody who has considered Liposuction, but was not ready to accept the downtime and possible profound side effects.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

I had a horrible and frightening experience with this MD for a LipoDissolve procedure. Please be wary of this MD. My experience left me bruised, red,swollen and leaching potassium from my body. I was rushed to the emergency room and kept overnight until my condition stabilized. I required a potassium drip which was extremely painful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007