Ratings for Dr. Terry F. Copeland

If you are in need of a therapist to help you get through the difficulties of what your life is throwing at you, and also need to feel that you are finally being heard and listened to, then Terry Copeland is the doctor for you. He is soft spoken, gentle, and easy going, which immediately puts you at ease. He is also very kind and compassionate, really does care, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Terry has been an excellent help to me, in getting me through the major problems and issues that my life has thrown at me. I cannot recommend Dr. Terry Copeland enough!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He has an endless vault of approaches that he uses to help me move forward. The first real therapist I've seen. And I've seen many.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Terry used each session as a growing class where we worked together for me to overcome numerous difficulties in my life.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I began going to see Dr. Copeland 2 years ago.... And now can't seem to stop. He helped me to deal/cope with a specific issue and because of the respect and trust I have for him - I continue to this day. Terry hasn't only helped me grow, he has opened my eyes to so many possibilities. If you're looking for a great therapist, terry is you're guy!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014