Ratings for Dr. Morris S. Albert

My children are now age 28 and 33 years old. I found Dr. Albert when my oldest was just 3 years old. What a blessing he was. His concern is not the parents or the parents feelings but to his patients, the children, as it should be. I was an extremely young mother and he was always there to guide me and help with any concerns or issues I had regarding the children. Of course the best part is that my children loved him. Both children kept going to him until they graduated college and then reluctantly had to switch doctors because of course he is a pediatrician. Just can't say enough about what a great doctor he is. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Albert saved my life in January, 1967. Since that time, I have gone on to be a husband, father, a successful physician, and I anticipate the birth of my first grandchild in August. I owe my life to this man and have never forgotten him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I've been taking my two daughters to Dr. Albert for 21 years. Well, actually, until they became teenagers. We are now with Dr. Lee. Anyway, Dr. Albert was my pediatrician for the birth and subsequent years. I've always had a great experience with him. He's always been polite, knowledgeable. He always made my daughters feel comfortable and commented to them how they've grown and advising them to be active, eat healthy and also seemed interested in whatever they or I had to say to him, whether it was a return visit. Maybe some of the other commenters caught him on a bad day - not sure. He's ok in my book. Dr. Lee and staff are great too!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Please do not take your children here. Dr Albert is a complete idiot. He always has a smart ass comment on why you are a stupid parent for bringing in a sick child. Took my son in this morning so a bad wet cough just to make sure it was not bronchitis or anything (since his brother had just gotten over a two week bout with strep) and he says to me "well since this your second go around it looks like you would be able to tell the difference between a real sickness and a cold." Both times I have taken sick children in there NO ONE takes their temperature, listens to their lungs, etc. Dr Lee is nice she speaks to you like you are a human and not an dumbass. I will be filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

The best doctors I have ever been to. Straight talk and a lot of listening time on their (docs and staff) part. The office is run very efficiently. All staff members are polite and interested in your child's health and happiness. A group of wonderful people doing what they love...lucky and grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Albert. I had called in a panic because my son had broken out into a rash because I'd given him Highland's Teething Tablets (which have since been recalled). He was the doctor on call and was the one returning my call. To make a long story short, he yelled at me for giving my son the tablets, which is not what a new mother needs to have happen. My son was fine. It was just a rash. My husband actually called him back and got him to apologize. Since this incident, we simply avoid seeing Dr. Albert. I just think he's an "old school" doctor and that it's time for him to retire. In the year and 1/2 since my son's birth, I've only spoken to the man once. The rest of the doctors and the staff are great. There is NO REASON TO AVOID HIS PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

HORRID man. Avoid this horrible doctor whatever you do. He has no respect for his patients or their parents. Slammed (yes SLAMMED) the door in my mother's face when she tried to enter the exam room with me. I hope he gets what's coming to him in the afterlife. Despicable human being.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Lets see......rude, surly, condescending, doesn't listen, "dry sense of humor" is that what it is? Has the "1950's-I'm-the-doctor-your-just-the-patient's-parent" mentality. Definitely gets combative when you ask a question he thinks your question is out of line.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

We prefer his partner but Dr. Albert has a very dry sense of humor that is wasted on many... especially the kids but he's still a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Morris S. Albert's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1960)