Ratings for Dr. EVE Kilmer

She kept asking "Where in your body do you feel this?", and was unhappy if I couldn't tell her exactly where.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Kilmer is the best therapist that I could have asked for!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

All I can say is that my life wouldn't be the same without her help and knowledge. Most incredible therapist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I only worked with Dr. Kilmer for a few weeks, but even so that was enough time to significantly positively impact my mental health. She is well educated, and provides you with exactly what you need to get to a better place. She is an outstanding psychologist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have tried many different psychologists throughout the years (I moved to different states) and she is BY FAR the best I've had. She is the first to really get what I'm going through on a gut level. I've especially worked with her on my eating disorder, perfectionism, recognizing my own needs, and setting boundaries. What she says to me fully resonates with me -- and sometimes on an eerie level, which for me means she's spot on. She's helped me with so my breakthroughs. I'm not exaggerating or just spouting cliches when I say she has changed my life. ALSO I have been in her women group therapy for a year and it has been absolutely transformative. It's the most nurturing, healing environment I've ever been a part of. Both she and the others in group are wonderful, warm, and compassionate. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kilmer is very approachable and allows a safe space for true healing. She is very intelligent and well educated, which is very helpful for understanding the why behind what is going on in your life, especially if you are dealing with anything related to mental health or need healing from trauma. Dr. Kilmer was very helpful through a very difficult time in my life and I wouldn't be where I am today had it not been for her help, council and guidance. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Kilmer changed my life. She is by far the most compassionate, caring, and intelligent psychologist I have ever had. I don't tend to feel comfortable around psychologists, but Eve made me feel at ease right away and always took the extra effort to make sure I was okay. She follows through and offers her personal and professional advice to truly cater to who you are as an individual. She helped me gain strength and courage during the hardest time in my life, and truly made recovery possible. Eve Kilmer really is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Kilmer is an excellent psychologist. She has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. Her continued care is now enabling me to grow and take advantage of opportunities in all areas of my life. She is very caring, attentive, insightful and empathic. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

My primary doctor recommended that I see Dr. Kilmer. I saw her for 3 months to help me with anxiety and perfectionism. She was very insightful, warm and helped me tremendously. I would highly recommend her to anyone and have already referred friends to her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Kilmer has been extremely helpful in my recovery from an abusive family history, severe depression, low self esteem and an unhappy marriage. I have worked with Dr. Kilmer in individual, couples and group settings. I found her to be warm, understanding and compassionate, as well as extremely knowledgeable and insightful. Working with Dr. Kilmer has changed my life in so many positive ways, it's really quite amazing! I highly recommend her. *****

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011