Dr. Deborah A. Caserta-Brunson

5 1 2.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Deborah A. Caserta-Brunson

Dr. Deborah A. Caserta-Brunson's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Brunson several times in the past 3 years. She is an amazing doctor and knows what she is talking about! She is straight forward and does not beat around the bush. I had multiple different doctors in my past and no one compares to her efficiency. Her staff is great and I feel as comfortable with them as I do with Dr. Brunson. Its hard to find a physician with such a caring staff and I am proud to say I have found this office

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This is the worst dr I have ever had. I was stuck with her when Karen stone left the practice who was the best dr I ever had. Dr Brunson came in in a rush, asked me questions but never gave me a chance to answer nor ask her any questions. She was rude to me and told me my physical is only 15 minutes so I'm wasting her time. If I wanna ask her about my weight, diet or blood pressure I need to make another appt. I told her I just had blood work done and she never asked me when so she came in mad saying I wasted her time because it was done in March and she never asked me when before she slammed the door in my face. I needed a prescription and she went on to yell in my face shaking and talking a mile a minute about how I'm the type of patient that drives her crazy because I need an inhaler prescription. I do nothing but waste her time when she only saw me for 5 minutes. I got there and the office was closed for lunch my appt was 1. I gave the man in front time to open, I sat in the waiting room 10 minutes, the asst saw me for 10 and she saw me for 5 but I wasted her time. I'm going to report her. She's very unstable like she's gonna snap at any minute. She's not someone who should be a dr and has no bed side manner. She should not be allowed to practice. I'm going to report her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

this was a living horrible nightmare that i ever experienced in my life. I should have called the police and had her arrested. She yelled and screamed at me at the top of her lungs. She made the f-you sign at my mother who was in the waiting room. She asked me what i did all day and said i should get a dog or volunteer. She didn't diagnose a UTI I had I ended up in the ER. Staff was extremely rude and unprofessional. I was putting anti-bacterial gel on my hands and she said, "were you drinking"? Would not order tests I needed done. Staff would not call me back. Heard her talking very disturbing and rude about me and other patients to her staff. I think she has deep rooted mental problems or recovery problems that she takes out on the patients. I can't figure it out, maybe the state medical board could. I hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Deborah Brunson is extremely rude, condscending, she does not have manners and also discrimates patients based on weight, medical history and if they do not speak english well, which I find weird because under her listing it states, she has spanish speaking staff. When you arrive their the first thing her staff states is that they do not speak spanish.Walk away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I missed my appointment due to Hurricane Sandy. It was supposed to be my first appointment with her and although there was no communication prior to, during, or after the storm confirming the appointment was still scheduled, they decided to ban me from making another appointment without any call to explain the situation. I'm new to ****ord but it seems that there is more of a sense of community than this..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Been a patient for years--she is kind and caring--goes out of her way to help--tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear---follows the rules at all times--is on time and respectful---will always go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Brunson for a work physical, We talked about my health and went through my charts. It was going well and she went through the entire exam. She then proceeded to tell me that everything looked great and I was healthy. She then told me to get dressed and walked out without a goodbye. I realized that I forgot to have her sign my work paper and was told by the nurse that she will bring me out the paper in the waiting room. The nurse walks out and explains that Dr. Brunson will not sign my work paper until I get bloodwork done that we had talked about 2 yrs. ago. I was so angry because she did not lead on that she wasnt going to sign my paperwork. She said I was healthy and everything looked great. I feel as if it was blackmail for me to get blood work done that was ultimately my decision. It has NOTHING to do with my work and she didn't even have the decency to talk to me herself, she sent a nurse. I will no longer be going to her for my medical services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][292447].votes_count ]]