Ratings for Dr. Robert V. Hance

Staff very snarky, no follow through with paperwork and pre authorizations for medications and testing. You provide doctor with symptoms and he asks what do you think. Wait can be up to an hour to an hour and a half

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Called to make an appointment to see if I could get a prescription to Wellburtrin or Cantix to assist me with quitting smoking. The person on the phone told me they had no appointments until the end of July and I should just call back each day to see if there is a cancellation. I asked if I could see another doctor in the office and she said no. I asked if I could talk to the doctor and ask him to call in a prescription, she said no. I asked if I could make and appointment and I was told that I should just keep calling for a cancellation appointment. I asked if I could be put on a cancellation list and the answer was NO. I guess I'll just keep smoking.. Thank you for being so helpful....

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Hance is knows his stuff and cares for his patients. He takes the time needed with each patient to make sure the patient's concerns and needs are addressed. God bless Dr. Hance and Tina, his terrific MSA.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I am totally satisfied having Dr Hance as my primary care physician. He's intelligent and easy to interact with. I value and trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Great person and a great doctor, now-a day’s doctors treat based on liability, Dr. Hance treats based on medicine and sound research. I strongly have recommended him for many friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

This doctor should be avoided at all costs. He recently misdiagnosed my mother and she is now in complete renal failure and on dialysis possibly for the rest of her life. All this could have been avoided if he had simply requested a quick dip urine to measure her GLR. That was two months ago when she first saw him for symptoms of metallic taste in her mouth and extreme fatigue. He prescribed prescription Prilosec and we had to request that he take blood. After a month of her progressively detiorating we once again returned to this doctor with my mother having symptoms of night chills,numbness in her extremities,constant hand trembling, and no appetite at all. He treated her for anemia, placed her on prescription iron and sent her home. I recently optained a copy of her initial blood work which showed a BUN/creatinine ratio of 28-normal being 10-20. I do not at this time know what my mother's prognosis will be. If this can help even one person it will be well worthwhile.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

very knowledgeable,respectful, treats the whole person,compasionate

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Knows his stuff. Polite, kind, timely!!! Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Awesome Doctor. Very helpful in every aspect. Great Staff

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Robert V. Hance's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Kingstown, RI