Ratings for Dr. Krishna B. Topalli

At every visit the Dr is late and does not have time for his patients. He advertise s the patient portal but tells his patients not to use it because him and his staff do not have time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Great! Staff is very friendly and work will together, hard and fast workers. Dr. Topalli is a great doctor, has a great understand of what he is doing. Very happy with this place.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. topalli for over 3 years now & have had very professional exams & procedures & always asks during the procedure if I'm doing ok, I will say he us not going to just give you meds. Until he figures out what really is wrong with u. U thought I had fibromyalgia, well I do but I have DDD severe arthritis,along with the Fibro . Because of his thoroughness he found out what is really wrong with me & I'm still in pain but I am being managed to a point where at 62 I can function. Prior to seeing him there were many days I could not function. The pain is still there , u can't heal arthritis & I'm bone to bone in several discs & being ate up w/ arthritis. He has managed my pain w/out a lot if meds & if I'm in extra pain us always available for Ny thing I need to help alleviate the pain. I will agree sometimes u have a long wait but people in severe pain have alit if questions & he has always taken time to answer my questions ,so I feel when I wait he's helping someone like I was 3 years ago......

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

First visit for chronic back pain related to an injury down range and the doctor dOesnt even care to look at X-ray or MRI results before recommending a procedure that requires 3-4 visits. No preprocedure information given about what to expect and on day of doctor is, of course, running over 1 hour behind. I can handle his rude and nonexistent bedside manner, I can even handle running behind on time but I have a very hard time with feeling like I am only a tool for this doctor to bilk my insurance company. Place feels fraudulent, billing practices are disconcerting and overall NOT what I am looking for in dealing with my chronic pain. I will be trying to get my insurance to send me elsewhere! I wouldn't even waste your time here.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

horrible /////// worst ever/////// save your money//////save your time///////again HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONLY CASH AND GOUGING INSURANCE COMPANYS!!!!!!!!!MY VISIT #wouldn't even tell me what he was prescribing me.Yet said come back in two weeks/when I spoke I cant afford multiple bi weekly visits "vague"we work a deal out for you.HAD I KEPT THIS DR I WOULD HAVE LOST MY HOUSE MY LIVELYHOOD AND NOT RETURNED TO WORK. YOUVE BEEN WARNED GOD BLESS......PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE.HE DOES NOT CARE.YOU DESERVE LOVE AND CARE.NOT TO GET RIPPED OFF AND YOUR VAUABLE TIME WASTED.GOOD LUCK AND AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU ALL.HOPE IVE HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

he is always late and has the worst concern for his patients .i had a appointment at 10 am thought was follow up to talk about my back issues and a hour later was taken to a procedure room i had asked the nurse what is this for she oh you are having a procedure today i was like what dr topallii never tod me that i was so nervous it caused my blood pressure to go out the roof then he walks in was like whats the problem i told him u didn't say this was going on today and he walks out he wants to prescribe the most expensive medication he can he told me that he stays away from vocoder and percocet because these are his works exact i don't get paid sh#t for that so he prscibes meds i can't handle i will not be seeing him again i am looking for a new one he is so awful its unreal although his staff is nice but i also waited almost two weeks he prescribed me something for my back spasms and my ins..needed pre authorazaton i had to call a lot to the office to see what was going on well i finally got it and would u believe if i didn't have ins.that medicine amrax cost 919.89 i was floored also he will answer phone while in the middle of my vist

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

hE IS ALWAYS LATE SOMETIMES OVER AN HOUR. HE WILL ANSWER HIS PHONE WHILE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU. HE HAS DISIPLINED STAFF IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. ITS SAD WE ARE THERE BECAUSE WE NEED HELP AND I FEEL HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF IT. SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK INTO HIM. HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN AND IM TRYING TO FIND A NEW ONE. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

The staff is very friendly & seems to make sure your comfortable but knowledge of insurances and what can and can not be issued is a problem. The doctor is nice but again does not seem to know his insurances his customers have. He written me prescriptions that my insurance did not cover and went in pain for weeks because either he or his staff failed to properly follow procedure for my insurance. I have called multiple times for them yo change my meds or write a new one and has NEVER been done. The doc will no longer give me pin meds because my dentist gave me meds and I filled the prescription. Not suppose to get pain meds from ANY other doctor but his office or he left me with NONE.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Pros: He was mostly understanding when the pain of a procedure compromised my emotional stability. Cons:-I had a procedure where the door was left open for a period of time with me exposed. The nurses were entirely too concerned with their lunch order when they were attempting to prep me. -I waited in the procedure room 'prepped' for quite some time. It was an extremely uncomfortable position to stay in. -I didn't get a warning before the Doctor stuck me with a needle. -They didn't drape a lead blanket over the rest of my body for the x-rays. -I didn't find out all of my prescriptions until I went to the pharmacy to pick them up. -I tried to tell him there were medications he listed as wanting me to try that did not agree with me in multiple aspects, he sent them to the pharmacy anyway. -In general, he didn't seem to ask enough, or the right, questions about my pain. I mentioned what someone else thought it might be and he ran with it without exploring an alternative.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013