Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Damiani

My whole family loves Dr. Damiani. She knows everything. She is not vague about anything. She is kind and caring. My son gets a big smile on his face when he sees her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have been very displeased with Dr. Damiani's office staff. Recently, I have been having difficulties with my children's scheduled appointments, the most recent one being the appointment that my daughter had from today. She was supposed to see Dr. Damiani for a follow up. We even have the appointment card on hand as proof. Nurse Jennifer was the one who had issued my family the appointment card. According to my spouse, this nurse had denied ever issuing my family one. As mentioned before, this is the second time this month, this type of situation had occurred. I have been very displeased with how things have been handled by Dr. Damiani's staff lately. Honestly, I have never had any issues with Dr. Damiani's staff until recently. I'm not sure what may have caused this sudden drift of patient service. For every child's physical, we would have to book our child's appointment a year in advance. For any unforseen changes in our family's schedule, it will move their appointment up more than a year later. Her staff have been more than rude and unhelpful. I have never had this much difficulties with getting my children to be seen by their pediatrician before. My family and I are contemplating about whether or not it would be in our best interests to change to a different pediatric office. Our biggest priority is to find a doctor that is not only accommodating but also patient and understanding to the needs of the parents as well. I hope that Dr. Damiani and her staff will soon realize the severity of this matter and ultimately begin to improve on the quality of service they provide to their patients again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Suzanne M. Damiani's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

GHI