Ratings for Dr. Susan Loring

Dr. Loring was extremely helpful. She provided me with handouts and "tools" to help me address the things I wanted to work on. I also felt the periodic assessments were helpful in keeping us on track with the items I wanted to work on and my progress. I was pleased with her approach and happy with the professional relationship that we established.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

At first I didn't care for Dr. Loring. It didn't take long for me to realize that she's not like every other therapist. As soon as I opened my mind and accepted what she had to say I could feel the change in me. Within the first few months friends and family could see the change as well. Give her a chance she's the best!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Unprofessional. Poor judgment. Susan Loring does not understand, nor knows how to treat, depression and bipolar disease. Useless.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

This therapist is not helpful to patients. She belittles patients and shares too much personal information which is not appropriate in this relationship.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

This therapist is not helpful as she has many issues regarding wanting to control her clients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011