Ratings for Dr. Alan Rosenbloom

I am so glad that I started taking my daughter to Long Island Pediatrics. I have been so happy with the care we have received from Dr. Lippmann, Dr. Rosenbloom and the entire office staff. There is nothing more stressful than when your child is sick but having Drs. Lippmann and Rosenbloom to rely on has provided me with a lot of releif. I know my daughter is only 10 months but I started coming to Dr. Lippmann at the recommendation of my sister-in-law whose college age children still come to this office. Its nice to know that these doctors not only know how to help parents but they truly understand children of all ages! Looking forward having my daughter grow up with Drs. Lippmann and Rosenbloom caring for her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been with this practice for many years, as a matter of fact since my children were born. Dr. Lippman and Dr. Rosenbloom have been fantastic and worked with us through some difficult times. Dr. Lippman is always available to us and has called back lat at night and early morning when we were dealing with serious issues. He is a great guy and a fantastic Dr. As for Dr. Rosenbloom, what a caring Dr. he is. During the aftermath of superstorm sandy my son suffered a fairly serious cut on his head. I called The office manager who put me in touch with Dr. Rosenbloom. Doc R. met me at South Nassau, took us right in and took care of my sons head, immediately. The staff is also amazing ! Emi Myra Chris and Sally are top shelf caring folks. Emi and Myra are attentive to my childrens needs and caring and patient with them at all times. The front desk is generally very busy, but they try their hardest to help whenever possible. If there is an issue, I speak with the practice Director. She's a mom who know's the deal. She takes an interest in our problem and our childrens health and addresses any issue we may have in a timely fashion. As for the negative review - I have left more Doc's office's because of the wait than I'd care to count. I won't leave this practice, the docs are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Horrible practice Dr. Lippman is extremely arrogant and Dr. Rosenbloom is useless both of these doctors let my child almost have a near fatal asthma attack and then released all my medical records to me and never returned my phone calls my children have all seen Lippman since birth. If your child has a real health issue find a new practice before it is too late. Their medical assistants are the most miserable women I have ever seen and I have no idea why they work there when they clearly don't enjoy working with children. Take a look at the waiting room how many teenagers or adolescents do you ever see?? None!!! What does that tell you?

Submitted August 21, 2014

I requested to see dr. Lippmann and ever since my daughter was born I've seen rosenbloom. I like him but I feel like he rushes you too much an talks over you. I've seen Lippmann 1 time since my daughter was born. He is great and has a lot of patience and listens to your concerns and gives his own personal advice!

Submitted September 19, 2013

I chose this office because I really like Dr. Lippman and I loved that it was a solo practice. I'm very disappointed we hardly get to see him anymore. Thinking of making a switch.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Not a fan of Dr. Rosenbloom. Getting harder and harder to see Dr. Lippmann. Finding it very hard to make a good connection with him. A bit of an alarmist. Need to get reassurance from Dr. Lippmann

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

He's a new doctor but very helpful and knowledgable he cares about his patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Alan Rosenbloom's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 2000)