Ratings for Dr. Ami Mehra

I'm not sure why others gave negative reviews. A friend of mine who sees Dr. Mehra regularly suggested that I take my son there who suffers from terrible rashes. Dr. Mehra was extremely patient with my son -- she joked around with him so that he felt comfortable and then asked him a number of questions to diagnose his condition. Thanks to Dr. Mehra, my son is now feeling much better after suffering from this Rash for over 2 years with many incorrect diagnoses from other Allegist. Dr. Mehra is fabulous and we will continue seeing her. I highly recommend Dr. Mehra to anyone in need of a kind, patient, personable Allergist who is also very knowledgeable and an utmost professional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

She was very thoughtful and knowledgeable. I am very happy with my experience at her office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

dr. Mehra was very personable. She took the time to listen to all my concernes, viewed pictures I had taken of my rash. I was put through a series of skin testing as well as lab draws. Finally after years of suffering and no answers, she has diagnosed me with immune dificiency. I appreciate her time, kindness and sleuth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

She does not listen to the answers given and deducts her own conclusions. She pays no attention to family history and is arrogant and condesentding

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Does not listen to patient and has a I couldn't care less attitude.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Ami Mehra's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2003)