Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Mutch

Dr. Mutch is arrogant, inconsiderate, careless and ill-prepared. If he had done his job, which was a consultation on moving my husband's colonoscopy, my husband might have had surgery by another doctor and be alive today. But all Dr. Mutch wanted to do was go off on some surgical tangent without looking at my husband's records or previous tests. He didn't want us to ask questions and maybe spent 10 minutes with us each time at best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Matthew Mutch is AMAZING. I had 4th degree tears from giving birth and that caused me to have to have surgery (recto-vaginal fistula with sphincter muscle repair). I was so afraid, I had never had surgery before. I found Dr. Mutch and am so happy I did. He and his staff were amazing, he has wonderful bedside manner, I had complete confidence in him. His staff (especially Courtney) was great, everyone is very knowledgeable. The whole staff at the hospital made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with the care Dr. Mutch, his staff, and everyone at Barnes gave me. I would recommend this Dr. to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr mutch was very helpful before and after my surgery

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Matthew G. Mutch's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)