Ratings for Dr. Malena S. Law

Dr. Law has been treating my friend for many years. She (my friend) had an unfortunate accident in 2009. Because of Dr. Law's persistence, knowledge, caring she has never been denied any medical services. She made a special compensation for my friend when she transitioned from Blue Cross to Medicare. She answers all of my questions/emails in a timely fashion. To be covered my an HMO and have such a great doctor is a blessing. Thank you Dr. Law for caring and being there for my friend.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

She is extremely thorough, yet to the point. Strong listening skills. And regarding the comment about not supporting alternative medicine, I think it would depend on the medical situation. In my case, she was very supportive and agreed it could be beneficial. She is better than most at following up on anything that needs investigation. Extremely pleasant demeanor too.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Not flexible when it comes to prescription medication vs. natural and lifestyle. She adheres to western medicine only

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

Dr. Malena S. Law's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1999)