Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Kost

Very wonderful doctor who should be in a different specialty. Agree with other comments. In this field, the doctor should be reachable to discuss their condition and questions following the visit and this just doesn't exist. This would help tremendously to establish a patient-doc relationship but after the initial visit - - the Nurses and PA's take over. I am not paying to see them!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I was interviewed by Abigail a PA who set up my 10 trestments with a Calmare machine as ordered by my primary physician, Dr. Elizabeth Appel. The treatment was primarily administered by a staff member named Lise who was very knowledgeable and attentive. The reason for my treatment was postherpetic neuralgia caused by a bad case of shingles. While I never dealt directly with Dr Kost, I was very pleased with the outcome of my treatment. Initially, I was in great pain but by the end of the treatment I only felt a slight itching sensation in the affected area.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

There has been a recent turnover in front office staff, and while they are still feeling their way, they are much kinder and friendlier than previous staff. Sadly however, the practice remains dedicated to the concept that the doctor needs to be shielded from patients at all costs. Never is there a follow-up phone call after a procedure. On the rare occasions where I need to consult the doctor before continuing a particular treatment I am only able to speak to a nurse who will convey my concern to the doctor. This, of course, does not allow for a conversation or follow-up question. It seems to me unconscionable to exude concern for your patients with a well honed bedside manner (and a judiciously bitten lower lip to heighten that impression), yet order tests which somehow never get read, recommend treatments the efficacy of which is never checked and cancel appointments 50% of the time. This practice appears to be a well oiled money machine cleverly mimicking that of a caring physician. Read the totality of the reviews and stay away from this once competent doctor who has succumbed to all that is negative in the practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

A pleasant doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. The staff and scheduling are about the poorest I have ever experienced. Very difficult to get followups after a visit.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have the greatest respect for Dr. KOST, Beth, Abby, And Anton. They all have my best interest at heart. I trust the bond I have fformed with them and my respect for them has grown immensely as I recently was diagnosed with an even more debilitating disease. I believe as a patient that I need to have the greatest patience,, I never know what awful siituatin the last patient might have had to deal with. When the Doctor comes in I know I have all of their attention.I in turn am totally honest about what I feel, take , ingest, etc. My experiences have been really good and the outcome of treatment has always brought me closer to my goal of being whole, as pain free as possible, and able to meet specific goals for myself. I am truly grateful to this team of physicians.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The front office staff should be dismissed. They are in the wrong job. The PA's might be okay under different supervision. The head should return to the location of his medical school and practice there.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Just had a visit in the center. Was expecting to see doctor but only saw PA, who was no where as knowledgable as the doc, and did nothing to help the situation. Now I have to wait another 3-4 months to see the doctor. Is this a way to run a center for a person in severe pain following an accident? Maybe one last try = if I can wait that long, then time to switch to a superior treatment facility

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Amazing how the head of the center can counter the poorness of the center, followups, nastiness of the of staff and poor quality medicine by posting almost identical positive responses on July 10 and July 11. Don't believe them. Believe the truth. Stay away. Don't buy the food supplements and double the price or back braces at quadruple the cost or even back supports in the waiting room chairs. I have never seen a physician's office that offers for items, possibly helpful items at outrageous prices, at the check in window. You also, as previously stated, can not get thru to see the doctor until that co-pay or outstanding bill is demanded at the front desk. Beth, the expert assistant, who knows how to inject trigger points - has no clue but talks a good game.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The staff is atrocious. There is no consideration for patients in pain. The head doctor does no followup and his decisions for treatment can be somewhat questionable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Great experience, very thorough! Definitley would recommend to a family member and friends!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015