You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan A. Kost

Dr. Jonathan A. Kost's Ratings

A pleasant doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. The staff and scheduling are about the poorest I have ever experienced. Very difficult to get followups after a visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2914825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

I have the greatest respect for Dr. KOST, Beth, Abby, And Anton. They all have my best interest at heart. I trust the bond I have fformed with them and my respect for them has grown immensely as I recently was diagnosed with an even more debilitating disease. I believe as a patient that I need to have the greatest patience,, I never know what awful siituatin the last patient might have had to deal with. When the Doctor comes in I know I have all of their attention.I in turn am totally honest about what I feel, take , ingest, etc. My experiences have been really good and the outcome of treatment has always brought me closer to my goal of being whole, as pain free as possible, and able to meet specific goals for myself. I am truly grateful to this team of physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

The front office staff should be dismissed. They are in the wrong job. The PA's might be okay under different supervision. The head should return to the location of his medical school and practice there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Just had a visit in the center. Was expecting to see doctor but only saw PA, who was no where as knowledgable as the doc, and did nothing to help the situation. Now I have to wait another 3-4 months to see the doctor. Is this a way to run a center for a person in severe pain following an accident? Maybe one last try = if I can wait that long, then time to switch to a superior treatment facility

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Amazing how the head of the center can counter the poorness of the center, followups, nastiness of the of staff and poor quality medicine by posting almost identical positive responses on July 10 and July 11.
Don't believe them. Believe the truth. Stay away. Don't buy the food supplements and double the price or back braces at quadruple the cost or even back supports in the waiting room chairs. I have never seen a physician's office that offers for items, possibly helpful items at outrageous prices, at the check in window. You also, as previously stated, can not get thru to see the doctor until that co-pay or outstanding bill is demanded at the front desk.
Beth, the expert assistant, who knows how to inject trigger points - has no clue but talks a good game.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2863456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The staff is atrocious. There is no consideration for patients in pain. The head doctor does no followup and his decisions for treatment can be somewhat questionable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2863221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Great experience, very thorough! Definitley would recommend to a family member and friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Kost is a fantastic doctor who helped me when I was in desperate need. The most caring doctor I have ever seen. Highly recomend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2861602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very pleasant staff. Everyone in the office seems genuinely concerned about my care and quite pleasant. Busy office but certainly thorough. I definitely would recommend Dr Kost and his excellent team!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2859952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Kost is knowledgeable and willing to try new techniques. He spends time with you and listens. Beth is also fantastic. The office staff however is awful. Anyone who answers the phone is consistently rude. Messages always get mixed up, or phone calls never get returned. Insurance does not get approved so that procedures get canceled at the last minute. However, I miss one appointment in two years and get charged $50. Absolutely ridiculous. People who work in a PAIN MANAGEMENT center should have some sense of compassion but I have never seen an entire office of people who were so unfriendly and cold to clients. When you walk up to the window, they often don't look at you when you state your name or roll their eyes when you give them a large bill and they are forced to make change for your co-pay. I'm guessing they need some serious training or maybe the office manager issue? A number of times I've been greeted by someone announcing loudly how much I owe and would I pay now? (when I have even received a bill at home yet). Then get huffy when I tell them I only pay bills when I actually see a physical copy. Also, had numerous procedures in the surgery center and never received a follow up phone call. Odd.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2853561].votes_count ]]