Ratings for Dr. Sumeet K. Mendonca

I became a patient of Dr. Mendonca's in June of 2017 after being diagnosed with breast cancer. After my first appointment with her, I felt confident and knew that she would be the best. Just during that one appointment alone, she got things done! She was on the ball, and no time was wasted. I truly feel like she is amazing in all aspects. She has been kind and compassionate, and listened when I was breaking down. She has answered every question with patience and honesty, and I have never felt rushed or that there were any silly questions. I feel like a real person when I'm there! She is very thorough and I trust greatly in her knowledge and treatment plan, and I also feel like I'm part of deciding that plan. I feel like she truly cares and will do everything to get the best outcome. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and am so grateful to have been referred to her from the beginning.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Thank God Dr. Sumeet Mendonca was recommended to me from a fellow breast cancer survivor! I was unhappy with my previous oncologist because I felt I was just a number, and had my doctors changed three times without even being notified….so I would walk into a very intimate appointment with a total stranger that knew nothing about me personally and with whom I was extremely uncomfortable. Dr. Mendonca is knowledgeable, personable, thorough, and most importantly, accessible when you’re feeling panicked or just have questions. I highly recommend this compassionate woman.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Mendonca is amazing, very personable and caring but also an excellent Oncologist!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This review is coming from a spouse of a wife who was diagnosed with Breast cancer. At the time that my wife was diagnosed, we interviewed 4 Oncologists. We liked the others but Dr. Mendonca (She like to be called by her first name "Sumeet" was the winner. Summet has impeccable bedside manner as well as relating to her patients and her patients to her. Sumeet's education is astounding and she keeps up with newer emerging technologies. Sumeet is extremely dedicated to her patients and will communicate all details in a VERY easy way of understanding and will stay with you until you fully understand the answers she provides. Her staff is of the best caliber available in the business. Her waiting room and exam rooms are extremely clean.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sumeet Mendonca is above and beyond dedicated to providing exceptional health care. Her professional ethics along with her compassion makes you feel so comfortable and safe under her care. I respect her knowledge and value her as my oncologist. The level of care you receive from Dr. Mendonca is highly profecient and she will also be your biggest supporter during a difficult time and I believe that it is relevant to healing. I highly recommend Dr. Mendonca as a healthcare professional!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in June of 2013. I originally saw an oncologist who was very cold and didn't seem the least bit interested in me. I was then given the name of Sumeet Mendonca, MD. After meeting her, there was no question she would be the one to walk me through this stage of my life. She is extremely knowledgeable and stays current on the latest research. She is kind, funny (I personally like that), and deeply cares about her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Mendonca for anyone going through cancer.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have been Sumeet Mendonca's patient since being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012. I feel blessed to have her as my oncologist. I love that she started her medical career in research because I know that causes her to stay on top of the most recent developments in research and treatment. I have found her to be someone who fights for her patients when they are faced with bureaucracy or insurance issues. She is a no-nonsense personality, telling it like it is with compassion. I truly feel that she has been my personal advocate every step of the way during treatment. I highly recommend Sumeet Mendonca and am so very grateful that she is the quarterback of my medical team.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Quiet but thorough and the entire office makes me feel important even though they see so many patients like me

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013