Ratings for Dr. Kishorkumar A. Desai

I've never had a doctor before that has truly cared about his patient more than Dr.Desai does. He goes above and beyond with everyder visit.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I called to get an appointment with this doctor since he was the closest. In calling I learned that before you can even get an appointment they ask for your insurance and all numbers so that they can check it out completely to be sure to know exactly what you may owe that the insurance doesn't pay. So even if you have complete insurance coverage that is not enough they are so concerned with a co-pay or a remaining amount that could even possibly be left to the patient. Assuming that most patients wouldn't pay??Nothing about the patient is asked. Obviously the priority is clear with this office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I went to Dr. Desai in complete pain in my hips. Now I can do almost anything and gotten back my life!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr desai has been great! To address the olf comment of his receptionist being rude: she does not work there any more and i am very pleased with the new kady he has working up front. I have lupus and he has done a great job at keeping it regulated. He is very nice and i have no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

i could hardly move when I first saw him. Now, I mostly have my full range of motion. Just a couple issues that he is not able to help with.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Spent a total of 2 minuets with me, gave me the name of a drug and told me to have my family doctor prescribe it for me as well as some blood work. What kind of doctor will not write his own prescriptions or order blood work? He took no time to tell me what he thought was wrong with me, or address my pain issues. On top of that my next appointment is in 3 months! I can barely walk, but I'm supposed to wait 3 months ? It took a total of 5 minutes from me walking in the door to walking out. He really rushed me out of there. I'm finding another doctor, and recommend that you do too.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Good doctor and worth spending time since he diagnosed my wegner's disease that was missed since 2002

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

This Dr's secratary was rude and Ihad an apt. with him. Ihd have sorry and forgot to call him to cangel. When I recovered enough to be able to go see him, I called back and he was rude and just plain ignorant. He needs his liscense taken away.He refused to make me an apt. , told me to go to Nashville. After reading the comments here I am glad I didn't see him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Desai is the only Rheumatologist in the Hopkinsville, Clarksville area (about a 50 mile radius). I was referred to him because I'm in horrible pain and they suspect it may be Rheumatoid Arthritis. Three days after the referral was sent to his office his nurse called to schedule an appointment. They couldn't get me in for 2 months. I asked if she knew if there were any other Rheumatologists in town because I didn't want to wait that long. She said she didn't know. I called my Dr.'s office and found that there were no other ones in town and it was suggested I take what I can get. I called Dr. Desai back and was actually transfered straight to Dr. Desai himself who told me to find another doctor. I was not rude. I just wanted to be seen sooner than August. All his nurse had to do was say there were no other dr.'s available. I would have then understood the need for a wait. Now I have to try and find a Dr. I would not recommend Dr. Desai to anyone for his lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

When I called to make an appointment with this doctor his nurse informed me that Dr. Desai would not see me until he saw my records of blood work done by my pcp and then he would make a diagnosis on the phone. He never met me, never did a work-up. Needless to say, I did not make an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009